Hi, I am writing this update from the Microsoft Management Summit in Las Vegas. Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) 2012 has begun and we are so excited to be here!
The primary reason we are here is for the release of Microsoft System Center 2012. We all know the immense value of operating system deployment and ongoing management. But we are here to understand the true value of the whole system center suite and how it can benefit our clients back home in Australia.
What we will see at the first MMS Keynote:
– The public announcement and official launch of System Center 2012, which reached the RTM milestone last week.
– The need for mass standardisation across current data centres (private cloud) to get the true value out of System Center 2012.
– Live demonstrations of system center including public & private clouds.
Overall we expect to see a massive investment in System Center 2012. This is a suite of products that have already been well tested throughout the world over the past two years during the development stages.
– Talk to your Thomas Duryea account manager to arrange a meeting with myself (Jarrod Vassallo) to see how the system center suite can benefit you.
– Understand the new System Center Licensing model ([Datasheet can be found here](http://cdn-static.thomasduryea.com.au/static-content/marketing/mms/SystemCenter2012LicensingDatasheet.pdf))
– Come in for a demo at Thomas Duryea and see our System Center Solution running on our Cisco UCS and EMC storage platform.
It’s great for both of us to be here. Representing not only Thomas Duryea but Australia! We are looking forward to taking the best of MMS and delivering it to you, our clients.
Follow our updates on twitter: [@ThomasDuryea](http://twitter.com/thomasduryea)
Jarrod Vassallo, Solution Architect and;
Sam Lewis, Senior Consulting Engineer